Join our in-person workshop on the efficacy of disinfectant products
This in-person, one-day training workshop is designed to offer a comprehensive introduction to the information and evaluation requirements for efficacy of disinfectant products, as required by the EU Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR).
The workshop will take place in Vienna on the day before the highly anticipated, two-day Biocides Europe conference. In addition to gaining valuable training and understanding of biocidal efficacy, the workshop presents a great opportunity to learn about current efficacy issues and hot topics ahead of the main conference discussions.
The workshop is targeted at the non-expert and is designed to provide a detailed overview and examination of the efficacy requirements for biocidal disinfectant products under the BPR.
There is a strict limit of 20 delegates for this workshop, so book your place today to avoid disappointment.
By attending this training course, you will:
- further your understanding of the nature and extent of efficacy data needed to support product authorisation under the BPR;
- gain an appreciation of the level of scrutiny involved and how a regulator approaches the evaluation of a data package;
- learn how to approach claim substantiation using the correct data (and available guidance); and
- understand the options available in situations where data is limited or unavailable or when available data does not meet the expected requirements.
What can you expect from the course?
- Two expert trainers each with more than 30 years’ experience in the regulation of biocidal products and efficacy. Experience developed from working within government, industry, consultancy, trade associations and test laboratories
- The opportunity to engage with experts and delegates alike in a relaxed but professional setting
- The chance to 'raise your hand' and put questions forward throughout the sessions and the opportunity to get ‘hands on’ with practical exercises and problem solving
The workshop is aimed at:
- importers of biocidal disinfectant products and treated articles;
- authorisation holders of biocidal products; and
- those responsible for marketing and advertising of biocidal products.
Professional Development members: This workshop will be recorded live and be available for Professional Development members only to watch on demand within the Virtual Conference Venue (VCV). If you are interested in attending in person, you can buy a ticket through this page or contact your Account Manager to use one of your three free in-person places.