Chemical building blocks of a sustainable product strategy
This new conference from Chemical Watch focuses on the most recent developments around sustainability for the chemical industry and its downstream users in the context of the European Green Deal.
Over two days, expert speakers will update you on new sustainability requirements, explore what challenges the new sustainability agenda brings and how businesses can benefit from a sustainable product strategy. Leading experts from government, industry and consultancies will first look at corporate and product sustainability and then drill down into chemical sustainability and how to overcome barriers to putting sustainability principles into practice in your organisation.
Key topics will include:
- corporate sustainability – assessing the profile of the chemical industry;
- product sustainability – an holistic assessment of the EU’s objectives within the European green deal;
- chemical sustainability – the role of the chemical strategy for sustainability (CSS) in embedding circularity; and
- practising sustainability – barriers to embracing sustainable chemistry principles and means to overcome them.
Join us in person or virtually
You can attend this event in person at The Amsterdam Marriott Hotel or live virtually from the comfort of your desk. Plus, all the content will be available on demand online shortly after the event, if you want to catch up after the conference.
By attending this conference, you will learn:
- about potential impacts of regulatory developments around sustainability on your business;
- how traceability of ingredients contributes to achieving sustainable products and a circular economy;
- how consideration of product sustainability can be embedded in a company’s day-to-day operations; and
- how leading companies are embracing product sustainability as a business opportunity.
Who should attend
- Sustainability and regulatory affairs professionals
- Compliance professionals
- EHS managers
- REACH coordinators
- Product sustainability/safety/quality control executives
- Environmental/sustainability managers
- Chemical registration specialists
- Corporate responsibility managers
- Business development managers
- Product stewardship professionals
Venue and location
The Amsterdam Marriott Hotel is a stylish venue located in the centre of Amsterdam, within walking distance of a variety of the city's best-known attractions. Join us at the conference, then make the most of the beautiful city with your colleagues, exploring the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh museum, or taking a tram from Leidseplein Square to see the Vondelpark and more.