What does the future look like for UK chemicals law?
A number of significant developments are expected in 2022 within UK REACH. This new conference from Chemical Watch will offer an opportunity to hear industry experts, NGOs and regulators discuss the latest changes and challenges in this fast-moving area. Delegates can attend either in-person in London or virtually from anywhere in the world.
Our speakers will share their insights on UK REACH, divergence and other UK regulatory updates. They will also explore developments affecting GB biocides and GB cosmetics regulation.
Join this one-day conference for a series of expert presentations, discussion panels and Q&A sessions. If you are unable to clear your diary for the whole event, or wish to watch the presentations again, or join virtually, all the content will be available on demand online shortly after the event.
Key themes at the conference are:
- UK REACH and its chemicals strategy;
- divergence from EU regulations;
- data sharing and submission; and
- other UK regulatory updates, including regulations on biocides and cosmetics.
Why attend this event?
The conference will allow you to:
- put your UK chemicals policy and regulation questions directly to the experts;
- find out the latest regulatory updates;
- get practical insights on how to plan for future developments;
- connect and discuss issues with other delegates; and
- join the conference live, in person or virtually, or catch up later with the on-demand content.
Who should attend the UK Chemicals Regulations & Policy 2022 conference?
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Compliance managers
- Government regulators
- Product stewards
- Trade associations
- Service providers