Learn the chemical building blocks of developing sustainable products
Over two days, expert speakers will explore how business can benefit from a sustainable product strategy. The building blocks for a sustainable product strategy start with responsible sourcing and supply chain transparency. This then leads on to circular economies , including compliance with laws in chemicals in products that are being made circular. Designing for sustainability is the next building block to be considered and this includes trends for ‘Safe by Design’ in the US and EU. The final building block to be covered in this conference is sustainable packaging.
All the conference sessions will be presented by leading experts from government, industry and consultancies. The topics will be covered in presentations, expert-led panel sessions and moderated Q&A sessions.
Key topics will include:
- key trends and drivers shaping corporate approaches to responsible sourcing programmes;
- optimising and scaling chemistries across industries to achieve a safe circular economy;
- complying with laws in chemicals in products that are being made circular/links between sustainable chemistry and compliance; and
- embedding principles of green chemistry into the US commercialisation process.
By attending this conference, you will learn:
- about the drivers for companies to set up programmes to assess and improve the sustainability performance of their products and services;
- how supply chain transparency and responsible sourcing contribute to achieving sustainable products;
- how consideration of product sustainability can be embedded with a company’s day-to-day operations; and
- how leading companies are embracing product sustainability as a business opportunity.
Who should attend
- Sustainability and regulatory affairs professionals
- Supply chain, procurement, sustainable/responsible sourcing professionals
- Compliance professionals
- EHS managers
- REACH coordinators
- Product sustainability/safety/quality control executives
- Environmental/sustainability managers
- Chemical registration specialists
- Corporate responsibility managers
- Business development managers
- Product stewardship professionals
And, as with all Chemical Watch conferences, you’ll also benefit from:
- access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- a varied and engaging mix of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions; and
- plenty of opportunities to put your questions to our panel of speakers.
Venue and location
The Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel is a stunning venue, with easy routes to and from Reagan National Airport and the Crystal City Metro that make it ideal for those travelling to and from Arlington. Nearby attractions include the Pentagon, Old Town Alexandria and the Mount Vernon Trail, so why not join us at the conference, then spend some time exploring with your colleagues?