Chemical Watch's Global Outlook 2022 mid-year review webinar series
This one-hour webinar is part of Chemical Watch’s Global Outlook 2022 series. It provides a mid-year review of global regulatory updates in Europe, Middle East and Africa. Chemical Watch’s experts will discuss recent amendments and changes and re-forecast activities for the rest of the year.
Key discussion topics include:
- UK’s Environment Act 2021. A focus on its role in the evolving regulations on packaging waste and proposed extended EPR schemes.
- UK’s current regulatory framework for packaging and packaging waste
- Producer Responsibility schemes
- Deposit return schemes (DRS)
- Plastic waste and single use plastics
- New measures foreseen under the Environment Act 2021
- Why reform?
Middle East and Africa
- Implementation of international conventions
- Safety data sheets and labels
- Extended producer responsibility
Watch the session here: