Sign up to this course today and experience:
- A course that's been running successfully for more than seven years.
- A programme that's constantly updated to reflect the latest developments and trends.
- An environment optimised for interactive learning, with a maximum of 22 delegates attending.
- Shared knowledge from experienced trainers who deal with GHS in their daily business and who have been experts in their own fields for many years.
Throughout the course, you will learn:
- The meaning of GHS and CLP, and how they are linked.
- The definition of 'globally harmonised' and the 'building block approach'.
- The basic structure of GHS and its overall requirements.
- The fundamental concepts and procedures for classification and labelling for physical, health and environment-related hazards.
- The reason for the existence of a separate European approach, and what companies exporting to Europe should be aware of.
- Basics on how to handle mixtures.
This practical course will also include:
- Group work, including classification exercises for certain hazards for substances and mixtures.
- The chance to learn from practical case studies.
- The opportunity for participants to send key problems and questions in advance of the course.
- Tailor-made handouts with additional materials, including a book and USB loaded with background materials.