Skip to: top navigation | main navigation | main content
Chemical Watch events COVID-19 update: new dates and virtual events now available. More info here
Target Organ Toxicity II
- Explain what is meant by 'target organ'
- Explain the difference between No Observed Adverse Effect (NOAEL) and Lowest Observed Adverse Effect (LOAEL)
- Explain what is meant by 'adverse effect' and 'non adverse effect'
- Explain the difference between 'biologically significant effect' and 'statistically significant effect'
- Explain the difference between 'adverse' and adaptive' effect
- Be able to apply the current classification and labelling criteria in accordance with EU CLP and GHS for target organ toxicity (STOT-RE, STOT-SE) where applicable
Occupational Toxicologist, Toxicology Consulting Ltd, UK
Share this page