The course is geared mainly towards those who manufacture articles, and covers all roles and activities such companies may undertake, including:
- Sourcing (potentially importing) of raw materials, chemical mixtures, subcomponents
- Use of chemical mixtures in the manufacturing process
- Research and Development
- Sale and distribution of articles
Who should attend?
- Companies that manufacture or supply “articles” or use chemicals
- Those responsible for work place safety and environmental compliance in manufacturing businesses
- Those dealing with customer enquiries relating to regulatory compliance
Case studies will be included where possible to illustrate the learning points.