Skip to: top navigation | main navigation | main content
Chemical Watch events COVID-19 update: new dates and virtual events now available. More info here
Regulatory Summit USA 2018
- Expert speakers on hand – Listen to and network with senior representatives from both government and industry
- Latest joined-up thinking – Understand the latest thoughts from both sides of the discussion - industry and regulatory
- Detailed North and South America, Canada and Europe updated – In-depth session on TSCA in the US, CEPA in Canada and a focus on REACH plus the UK and implications of Brexit.
- Emerging regulatory challenges – Meet the experts and hear about regulatory and compliance issues in China, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, the Middle East, Turkey and Australia.
- Practical compliance tips – Leading companies and organisations provide practical tips on what works and what doesn’t as they strive for compliance with legal requirements affecting their operations
- Q&A panel discussions – Have your specific questions answered at the multiple Q&A sessions. Remember - we encourage you to send in any questions you might have in writing in advance of the conference.
Who should attend?
- Heads of Regulatory Affairs/Regulatory Managers
- Compliance Officers
- EHS Directors/Managers
- Government Regulators
- Product Registration Managers
- Risk Assessment Managers
- Service Providers
- Industry representatives
Share this page