- Expert panel – listen to senior representatives from institutions and regulators together with industry representatives and service providers.
- Current thinking – gain valuable insights into the current state of biocides regulation in North America, South America, Europe and Asia.
- Time-efficient – get up-to-date with the complex and changeable landscape of biocides regulation in North America, Europe and the rest of the world over two days.
- Focus – meet the experts and hear the latest thinking across a wide range of jurisdictions.
- Q&A panel sessions – have your own questions answered by making use of the multiple Q&A sessions. You can send in any questions you might have in writing in advance of the conference.
- Networking – meet your peers and expert speakers in the informal and relaxed setting of the Marriott Union Square in the heart of San Francisco.
Who should attend?
- Representatives from producers, exporters. formulators and retailers of biocidal products
- Competent authorities
- All other stakeholders
Past attendees include representatives from:
Lonza. SC Johnson, Hewlett Packard, Procter & Gamble, Ecolab, Bunge, Microban, Reckitt Benckiser, Valspar, Valtris, Kemira, Sealed Air, 3M, Thermo Fisher, Huntsman, Smithers, Critical Path Services, Whirlpool Corporation, PPG Industries, Smithers, Citox, Milliken, Akcros Chemicals and Solvay.