5th Annual Regulatory Summit Asia
The 5th Annual Regulatory Summit Asia 2018 will bring together a panel of over twenty experts, ready to answer questions about the new chemical regulatory challenges facing industry today. With a mix of formal presentations and practical Q&A panel discussions, the Summit tackles regulatory and compliance issues in China, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam and Thailand together with India, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and USA.
Seats strictly limited. Book now to save money and avoid disappointment.
Who should attend?
- Heads of Regulatory Affairs/Regulatory Managers
- Compliance Officers
- EHS Directors/Managers
- Government Regulators
- Product Registration Managers
- Risk Assessment Managers
- Expert speakers on hand – listen to expert speakers, including industry representatives from around the globe.
- Current thinking – gain valuable insight into the current state of chemical regulation in Asia, Europe, USA and elsewhere in the world.
- Time efficiency – bring yourself completely up-to-date with the complex and changeable landscape of chemical regulation around the world in just two days.
- Detailed updates from around the world – what is new or important in each region: meet the experts and hear about regulatory and compliance issues across SE Asia, Europe, USA and the rest of the world.
- Q&A panel sessions – have your specific questions answered by making use of the multiple Q&A sessions. Remember - you can send in any questions you might have in writing in advance of the Summit.