Intertek goes beyond testing, inspecting and certifying products; we are a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. We offer comprehensive solutions for clients wishing to gain authorisation to place biocidal products (active substances and formulations) on the European Union, Canadian and United States markets. Our team of regulatory and technical experts are experienced and knowledgeable in the EU Regulatory Requirements field and have the technical expertise to ensure registration success. We can assess your products to determine their current and future compliance status and requirements including.
Intertek's Biocides Regulatory Compliance Solutions include:
- Regulatory Compliance Support and Consulting
- Registration of biocides
- Dossier preparation for the registration of biocidal substances as prescribed in the Directive and Regulation
- Evaluation of existing data and the compilation of a dossier and evaluation of data sets
- Design test protocols cost effectively and testing as per Directive guidelines
- Project management for test programmes and liaison between authorities and clients
- Toxicological evaluation support
Intertek analytical capabilities in GLP facilities are able to provide specific analyses to characterize biocide substances. These are 5-Batch Analysis under GLP, the corresponding method developments (non-GMP and GMP) as well as impurity profiling. Target compounds are polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and –furans (PCDD/Fs), polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and hexachloro-benzene (HCB) in active substances.