Essential information on global FCM compliance
During this training, we will take a closer look at the food contact material (FCM) regulations in force in the following countries and regions: the EU, Switzerland, US, Mercosur countries, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea and India, including concrete examples of migration testing conditions and key aspects related to migration studies (using case studies). We will also address the latest requirements for recycled plastics in food contact applications in the respective key markets. Each training module lasts 2.5 hours, and there will be time for questions from attendees.
Your trainer for all ten modules will be Dr Ioan Paraschiv, Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager – Food Contact Materials & REACH, at Knoell NL BV.
Modules in the series*
- FCM Regulations in EU and migration testing – 11 November
- FCM Regulations in Switzerland and migration testing – 14 November
- FCM Regulations in USA and migration testing – 18 November
- FCM Regulations in Mercosur and migration testing – 21 November
- FCM Regulations in Canada and migration testing – 22 November
- FCM Regulations in China and migration testing – 23 November
- FCM Regulations in Japan and migration testing – 25 November
- FCM Regulations in South Korea and India, and migration testing – 28 November
- FCM Declaration of Compliance (DoC) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) – 29 November
- FCM Recycled plastics in food contact applications in key markets – 30 November
*Modules can be booked individually between 11 November–30 November. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What can you expect from the course?
- A copy of all slides and on-demand content, both available after each module.
- Q&A with expert Dr Ioan Paraschiv.
- Course limited to 30 attendees, to help ensure your questions are answered.
- Cost-efficient training opportunity with the chance to get the latest updates on FCM regulations without leaving your office/home.
Who should attend:
Regulatory Affairs Managers or Products Stewardship Specialists active in companies situated in different positions of the food contact supply chain, including
- raw material suppliers intended to be used in manufacturing of FCM and food contact articles
- industry scientists involved in the research & development (R&D) of innovative FCM and food contact articles
- converters or formulators
- brand owners of food contact materials (FCM) of any type i.e., plastic, paper and paperboard, metallic food containers, ceramics FCM, wooden food contact articles, printing inks for food contact applications, coatings, adhesives, etc.
- machinery / equipment (used in food processing industry) suppliers
- food packaging designers
- risk assessors and toxicologists
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Members are entitled to a 15% discount on all Chemical
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please ensure you are logged in to the website before you complete your order).
Individual modules can also be booked for £300 each. Email email@example.com to book.
Join the conversation online #ChemicalWatch
On-demand content will be shared with attendees following the events.