Key benefits of taking this eLearning course
Informative, convenient & easy to use
- Hours of valuable training filled with up-to-date regulatory data - helping you master the key points and concepts of toxicology.
- The course is easy to “pick up where you left off” - enabling you to study at your own pace.
- Runs on PC, Mac, tablet and smartphone - allowing you to study at work, from home or on the go, fitting your training conveniently around your busy schedule.
- No travel required - making it a time-efficient training resource that keeps your and your team’s travel commitments and expenses down.
Appeals to a wide range of learning styles
- 580 professionally-designed pages of content combined with audio explanations and videos - providing a self-paced course that supports trainees’ different learning styles and walks you through the key concepts.
- Extensive glossary of terms - helping you decipher key terminology.
- 18 Course Note handouts - for further reading and to help you revise the material on and offline.
- Self-assessment quiz questions - helping you measure whether you’ve met the learning objectives for each section of the course, giving instant feedback on your progress.
- Low per-trainee prices and attractive group rates - ensuring you maximise returns on your training budget.
- Initial single place cost: €597 (£437/$$679)