Skip to: top navigation | main navigation | main content
An Introduction to the EU Biocidal Products Regulation
- Time-efficient – over two days, trainees will gain a comprehensive understanding of the EU BPR, including support on how to navigate the obligations under the legislation.
- Small class size – the number of attendees is limited to ensure that all trainees benefit from 'hands-on' training.
- Expert insight – expert trainers Karen Howard and David Dillon work with biocides and, by extension, the BPR, on a daily basis.
- Get your questions answered – the end of day two provides trainees with the opportunity to ask the experts for guidance concerning their own organisations.
Who should attend?
- Producers of biocidal products/treated articles
- Retailers of biocidal products/treated articles
- Formulators of biocidal products/treated articles
- Importers of biocidal products/treated articles
- Representatives of authorisation/registration holders
- National competent authorities
- All other stakeholders with regards to biocidal products and treated articles
- Anyone looking to develop their knowledge of the BPR
Share this page