Gain insights into the Biocidal Products Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012
**Rescheduled to early 2020, date to be confirmed**
This new two-day training course from BiocidesHub has been designed to offer you a comprehensive introduction to the Biocidal Products Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012 – from the different biocidal product types and approval of active substances to risk assessment and product labelling.
- Background and history
- Different Biocidal Product Types
- Who regulates the BPR and how they regulate it
- Main principles of the BPR
- Approval of biocidal products
- Biocidal Product Families
- Treated articles
- Data requirements
- BPD authorisation
- Planning and communication
- Risk assessment and efficacy
- Product labelling
- IT tools
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).