Update on China, Taiwan and South Korea regulations
Chemical Watch has teamed up with Steptoe & Johnson and ERM to bring you this free webinar as a snapshot of topics being discussed at AsiaHub Summit USA 2018.
- Update on China regulations, including food contact materials, biocides, and the trend of increased enforcement
- Summary of Taiwan Chemical Substances Control Act (TCSCA) and Korea REACH (K-REACH), along with recent amendments affecting the chemical and other industries (e.g., food ingredients industry)
- Definition of key terms and implications, such as “substances of concern” in Taiwan CSCA
- Any other country-specific regulatory nuances, such as confidential business information (CBI)
- Important regulatory deadlines
- Junho Lee, ERM
- Ken Liu, ERM
- Ying Huang, Steptoe & Johnson
Come and meet Junho, Ken and Ying at our AsiaHub Summit USA on 26-27 February 2018 in San Francisco, to ask more questions and get even more detailed insights.