Chemical Watch's Global Outlook 2023 webinar series is back.
This one-hour webinar is part of the Global Outlook 2023 webinar series, which includes important recent regulatory updates in North, Central and Latin America. Chemical Watch experts will also provide a forecast for what to look out for in these regions in 2023 and beyond.
Topics covered include:
- upcoming hot topics and trends for the US and Canada, including TSCA, Cepa and Hazcom;
- summary and trends of US state legislation passed in 2022 and earlier and their impacts on 2023;
- latest developments and trends in Latin America relating to chemical management, chemical restrictions, GHS, EPRs, packaging; and
- sectoral developments in Latin America including chemical restriction in electronics.
- Melanie Rybar, Regulatory and Compliance Analyst, Chemical Watch
- Nidia Mariana Calvo Méndez, Managing Analyst for the Americas, Chemical Watch
You can watch the session here: