Training materials – including accompanying handbook with practice questions and answers.
Copy of all slides and downloadable recording – available once the webinar has finished, for your reference.
Q&A with an expert trainer – ask your questions to qualified chemist and toxicologist Laura Robinson.
Cost-efficient – gain an understanding of the basics of chemistry without leaving your office or home.
Time-efficient – learn all you need to know about chemistry over just 2 hours.
Who should attend
- Technical or scientific staff who work in a regulatory department
- Authors of safety data sheets (SDS) and extended safety data sheets (eSDS)
- Occupational hygienists
- HSE staff
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisors
- Sales and Marketing teams
- Occupational health advisors
- Students looking to improve their understanding of chemistry