Skip to: top navigation | main navigation | main content
Risk Assessment for Biocides
- Course presented by SCC - this highly respected service provider for Biocides regulations, together with Chemical Watch, will bring you right up to date.
- Theory and practice in one course - both the days include a theoretical and a practical session each, covering essential principles as well as how to use software tools and models.
- Small class size - the number of attendees is limited to ensure that all trainees benefit from 'hands-on' training.
- Flexible learning for your team - need to know about ERA but not HHRA, or vice versa? You and your team members can attend either day or both days.
Who should attend?
- Environmental and human health risk assessors
- Regulators from industry, authorities and consultancies
- Those working with biocides or treated articles - formulators, producers, retailers, importers and other stakeholders
Share this page