Get to the heart of the regulatory issues within food contact
Bringing together global experts and stakeholders, this two-day conference will provide a dynamic meeting place for the food contact materials (FCMs) regulatory community in North America.
New federal and state legislation, together with manufacturer-led sustainability mandates, are reshaping the food contact materials landscape and presenting greater complexity than ever before.
Now in its sixth year, this conference enables regulatory professionals to navigate this uncertainty, providing the latest updates to legislation taking place in North America and beyond. Experts from across the supply chain will offer knowledge and guidance through a series of informative presentations, panel discussions, and interactive Q&As.
Key topics at Food Contact Regulations USA 2023 include:
- federal-level regulations, including updates from the US FDA and Health Canada;
- a review of State activity on restrictions to PFAS and other chemicals of concern for food packaging;
- food contact regulations and the impact of the changing sustainability landscape across the supply chain;
- overcoming the challenge of developing food contact compliant materials using recycled content;
- substance-specific developments including adhesives, coatings and inks; and
- global food contact updates and their potential influence on regulations in the USA.
Book today to receive $200 off the full ticket price. Claim your discount by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting code EARLYBIRD23. Offer ends 27 March.
Join us in person or virtually
Attend this event in person or watch live (virtually) from the comfort of your desk. Plus, all the content will be available on demand shortly after the event, so you can catch up at your convenience.
Testimonials from Food Contact Regulations USA 2022
"Great conference, valuable content, great location."
"The conference was very useful in presenting new and emerging regulatory changes provided by competent presenters."
"I thought it was very useful. It provided a good overview for anywhere a company is on the supply chain."
"All the information provided was relevant to today's regulatory environment and presented by well respected expert panelists."
"The event was very useful. I feel like I learned a lot."
Conference attendees, claim your in-person training discount
Book your place at Food Contact Regulations USA 2023 and get a 20% discount off the in-person training course, TSCA New Chemical Notification and Risk Assessment Training, taking place in Washington DC on 26–28 June. Email us at email@example.com and quote the code TSCA20 to claim this offer.
As with all Chemical Watch conferences, you will also benefit from:
- access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- a varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions; and
- opportunities to put your questions to our panel of speakers. During the online conference a live chatbox enables you to send in live contributions to presentations and panel discussions. You can also send in questions in advance of the event.
Sponsor or exhibit at this event
Enhance your marketing strategy by showcasing your products and services to our highly targeted audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. Your event presence will benefit from a dedicated marketing campaign, as well as the opportunity to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE