Chemical building blocks of a sustainable product strategy
A two-day conference bringing together expert speakers to review the most recent developments around sustainability for the chemical industry and its downstream users in the context of the European Green Deal.
Join leading organisations and stakeholders from across the chemicals value chain to assess new sustainability requirements and explore what challenges the circular economy agenda brings, enabling you to develop practical and proactive responses through a sustainable product strategy.
Key topics include:
- Updates on key sustainability policies under the CSS including ESPR and SSbD
- State of play for digital product passports
- Sustainability claims and greenwashing
- How to manage chemical hazards in an LCA
- Using sustainable portfolio management for decision making
- Downstream user experiences
Join us in-person or virtually
Attend this event in person or watch live (virtually) from the comfort of your desk. Plus, all the content will be available on demand shortly after the event, so you can catch up at your convenience.
As with all Chemical Watch conferences, you will also benefit from:
- access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- a varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions; and
- opportunities to put your questions to our panel of speakers. During the online conference a live chatbox enables you to send in live contributions to presentations and panel discussions. You can also send in questions in advance of the event.
Sponsor or exhibit at this event
Enhance your marketing strategy by showcasing your products and services to our highly targeted audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. Your event presence will benefit from a dedicated marketing campaign, as well as the opportunity to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE