Work on using logic and a good scientific approach for risk assessment – not just going through legal texts, guidance and models helpful for Tier 1 assessments.
Look at different opinions so that you can justify your own outcomes, as there are typically no right or wrong answers to these questions, and there may be differences of opinion on methods to follow and the validity of the outcome.
Stress the importance of thinking and careful planning of any new test work to best fit the substance and predicted exposures.
- Walk you through role-play sessions where you will follow the process to enhance the hazard and exposure data, and include socio-economic factors into risk evaluation.
Who should attend?
- Professionals within industry
- Governmental professionals
- University students/professors
- Those who want to gain or improve their knowledge of chemical risk assessment