Useful additional materials – including an accompanying handbook to the webinar.
Copy of all slides and downloadable recording – both available once the webinar has finished, for
Q&A with expert trainer Laura Robinson – the chance to ask your questions relevant to your business to a qualified toxicologist and chemist.
Cost-efficient – gain an understanding of the basics of toxicology without leaving your office or home.
Limited number of attendees – the number of attendees has been limited to 25, to ensure that each person attending can have a more personal learning experience.
Who should attend?
- Product stewardship managers
- Those working in nanomaterials, chemicals or biocides sectors
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Those working with CLP and/or REACH
- Those in pharmaceuticals, food contact, personal care, and cosmetics organisations
- Project scientists
- Governmental/agency representatives
- Sustainability managers
- Students looking to improve their knowledge of toxicokinetics
- Those working in product security/safety