Fulfil your registration obligations under the REACH Regulation
The REACH 3-Day Training Course is designed to meet the needs of regulatory and compliance managers tasked with delivering or overseeing the REACH registration requirements of their organisations. The course will provide the knowledge and techniques necessary to fulfill the registration obligations under the REACH Regulation and to manage the potential impact of the regulation on their business.
The course is geared towards compliance managers, but not necessarily specialists or those with extensive experience, and covers all roles, activities, and obligations necessary for those directly involved in or managing the REACH process, such as manufacturers and importers.
Over three days, topics to be covered include:
- The registration process, including the responsibilities throughout the supply chain;
- Data management, including how to conduct a data gap assessment;
- Data sharing;
- How to ensure ongoing compliance with REACH, and the processes of enforcement;
- IUCLID 6 and joint/lead registrations;
- How to create and submit a dossier;
- Conducting a risk assessment, including exposure scenarios; and,
- Risk management, with a look at SDS (Safety Data Sheets).
Join the conversation online: #REACH3DayTraining
Case studies will be included where possible to illustrate the learning points.