Gain in-depth knowledge of REACH Regulation
Whether your company is a manufacturer, importer, downstream user or plays any other part in the supply chain, you have responsibilities and obligations under REACH. Understanding these obligations is critical to achieving compliance under this regulation, which is why Chemical Watch has created the REACH in Practice eLearning course. This advanced, self-driven course is the second in the series of REACH courses we provide.
To view our introductory course, The Basics of REACH Regulation, click here.
Why will this course help my company remain compliant?
Through the extensive knowledge of the authors, you will be guided through the relevant processes required to ensure the tasks your company is performing on a daily basis is within the requirements set by REACH. The content in this course has been written by experts in the industry and has all the relevant information that you can revisit whenever and wherever you are.*
What will be covered?
This informative eLearning course clearly explains:
- Registration – the process
- Technical aspects like hazard assessment and chemical safety reports
- Substance characterisation and sameness
- Joint registration
- Substance and Dossier evaluation
- Authorisation – what it applies to and how to apply
- Risk management for substances of concern
You will encounter these topics, and many more, across 11 self-managed modules. Your knowledge will be tested at the end of module assessments where you can really measure your level of knowledge retention on what you've learned.
Take a look at the learning outcomes for each of the modules here.
This course covers navigating REACH on a practical day to day basis, take a look at our Basics of REACH Regulation course to gain a foundation level of knowledge on the subject.
Who is this course for?
New recruits to companies needing an in-depth understanding as to how REACH works
Anyone involved in REACH regulations
- Those who need to know how to register substances under REACH
This training course is organised in association with Yordas Group.
Yordas Group is a leading provider of scientific, environmental, human health, and global regulatory consulting services. They have international capability with supporting offices and representation in North America, Asia and Europe, and commercial activities across 40 countries.
Yordas Group supports businesses by finding the most appropriate and effective route through the REACH registration process. Their team of regulatory consultants are supported by experts in chemistry, nanomaterials, toxicology, environmental fate and exposure/risk management.
Take a look at this testimonial from our first course in the series The Basics of REACH Regulation:
"This course was perfect for someone like me based in the US that doesn’t have daily exposure to REACH regulation. I learned the background of REACH and how it applies to current regulations, what is expected/required for compliance, and how it is enforced. It helped expand my knowledge of global regulations, and I would highly recommend it to anyone in the chemical industry."
Kyleigh Gloska, Product Regulatory Manager, Innospec Fuel Specialties
Disclaimer: For the smoothest learning experience it is advised to complete the courses either in Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
*Dependant on your internet connection
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).
Key benefits of taking this eLearning course
Informative, convenient & easy to use
- Hours of valuable training filled with up-to-date regulatory data, helping you master the key points and concepts.
- The course is easy to pick up where you left off, enabling you to study at your own pace.
- Runs on PC, tablet and smartphone**, allowing you to study at work, from home or on the go, fitting your training conveniently around your busy schedule.
- No travel required, making it a time-efficient training resource that keeps your and your team’s travel commitments and expenses down.
Appeals to a wide range of learning styles
- A professionally designed course providing a self-paced learning environment that supports trainees’ different learning styles and walks you through key concepts.
- An extensive glossary of terms, helping you decipher key terminology.
- 11 course note handouts for further reading and to help you revise the material on and offline.
- Self-assessment quiz questions, helping you measure whether you’ve met the learning objectives for each section of the course, giving instant feedback on your progress.
- Low per-trainee prices and attractive group rates, ensuring you maximise returns on your training budget.
- Initial single place cost: £400 (€450/$520) - members receive a discount based on their membership level
- For group rates for multiple trainees, please email Katy for a quote at: email@example.com
**Viewing capacity on IOS devices may be limited.