Key benefits of taking this eLearning course
Informative, convenient & easy to use
- Hours of valuable training filled with up-to-date regulatory data, helping you master the key points and concepts.
- The course is easy to pick up where you left off, enabling you to study at your own pace.
- Runs on PC, tablet and smartphone**, allowing you to study at work, from home or on the go, fitting your training conveniently around your busy schedule.
- No travel required, making it a time-efficient training resource that keeps your and your team’s travel commitments and expenses down.
Appeals to a wide range of learning styles
- A professionally designed course providing a self-paced learning environment that supports trainees’ different learning styles and walks you through key concepts.
- An extensive glossary of terms, helping you decipher key terminology.
- 11 course note handouts for further reading and to help you revise the material on and offline.
- Self-assessment quiz questions, helping you measure whether you’ve met the learning objectives for each section of the course, giving instant feedback on your progress.
- Low per-trainee prices and attractive group rates, ensuring you maximise returns on your training budget.
- Initial single place cost: £400 (€450/$520) - members receive a discount based on their membership level
- For group rates for multiple trainees, please email Katy for a quote at: email@example.com
**Viewing capacity on IOS devices may be limited.