Get to the heart of the regulatory issues within food contact
The 2nd annual Chemical Watch Food Contact Regulations conference in the USA bringing together experts from throughout North and South America and further afield
Food contact regulations continue to be complex and fast-moving. This event from Chemical Watch brings together a team of outstanding speakers from North and South America to offer the latest developments in federal and state level-legislation along with global FCM regulations.
The two-day event – including presentations, panel discussions, and Q&As – brings together over 20 experts in global food contact regulation. The conference offers guidance from experts including regulators, specialist consultants, and industry.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Food contact materials compliance issues with plastics and packaging;
- Non-Intentionally Added Substances (NIAS);
- Product labelling concerns and practical considerations (inks);
- California Proposition 65 implications for the food contact industry;
- EU vs US regulations in food packaging;
- Emerging issues with PFAS (perfluoroalkyl substances) and PFOA (perfluorooctanoic acid);
- Food contact regulations in Latin America;
- European food packaging controls; and,
- The future of packaging materials.
The conference will provide up-to-date information and insights into food contact materials regulations, featuring speakers discussing both regulatory guidelines and practical industry experiences.
For more information and articles on recent developments in food contact materials regulations, please visit our Sector Page.