Delivering the latest European REACH, CLP and CSS updates
Chemical Watch is bringing together its highly regarded Regulatory and Enforcement Summits to create an unmissable event for the European chemicals management community.
Over two days, hear regulators, industry experts, NGOs and service providers give their insight into the complex developments shaping the safe management of chemicals, including REACH, CLP and the CSS, together with the enforcement of chemical regulations now and in the future.
What will be covered?
Day one topics:
- Recent developments for enforcing chemicals regulation under REACH/CLP
- Customs developments relevant for enforcement
- Enforcement and compliance issues for a circular economy in the EU
- How a grouping approach can be used to regulate chemicals appropriately
Day two topics:
- Specific REACH revision issues
- Key concepts underlying the REACH review
- CLP revision
- Other CSS developments, like safe and sustainable by design, green claims and the ecodesign for sustainable products regulation
Why should you register for Regulatory Summit Europe?
- Stay up to date with the multiple strands of changing chemicals regulations in Europe
- Find out what’s most important to you and your business right now when it comes to REACH, CLP, the CSS and the new UK Chemicals Strategy
- Ask our experts questions that are directly relevant to you
- Watch the recorded presentations on demand once the conference is over
SPECIAL OFFER – Combine this event with PFAS Updates Europe 2023
With the proposed ban on the production and use of PFASs in the European Union top-of-mind for the chemicals industry, why not stay or tune in for an extra day after the Summit and join us for PFAS Updates Europe 2023?
This one-day event on 18 October takes place at the same venue, will also be streamed virtually, and will be dedicated to exploring the regulatory, legal and scientific background of PFASs and their impacts on European industry. You can find out more here.
If you register for both events, you are entitled to an exclusive offer: a combined price of €2200. To claim this discount, email email@example.com with the code REGS+PFAS.
Book today to receive €200 off the ticket price. Claim your discount by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting code EARLYBIRD23.
Join us in-person or virtually
This event will be held in-person at Le Chatelain Hotel in Brussels. This 5-star hotel offers an easy route to the city’s key sights.
Alternatively, you can watch live (virtually) from the comfort of your desk. Plus, all the content will be available on demand shortly after the event, so you can catch up at your convenience.
As with all Chemical Watch conferences, you will also benefit from:
- access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- a varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions; and
- opportunities to put your questions to our panel of speakers. During the online conference a live chatbox enables you to send in live contributions to presentations and panel discussions. You can also send in questions in advance of the event.
Sponsor or exhibit at this event
Enhance your marketing strategy by showcasing your products and services to our highly targeted audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. Your event presence will benefit from a dedicated marketing campaign, as well as the opportunity to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE