Useful additional materials – including a training handbook, expanded lecture notes and a toxicology glossary.
Copy of all slides and downloadable recording – both available once the webinar has finished, for your reference.
Q&A with expert trainer Laura Robinson – the chance to ask your questions relevant to your business to a qualified toxicologist and chemist.
Cost-efficient – gain an understanding of the basics of toxicology without leaving your office/home.
Time-efficient – learn all you need to know about toxicology over just 2 hours.
Who should attend
- Regulatory affairs (for chemical registration work)
- Authors and recipients of safety data sheets (SDS)
- Anyone involved in classification and labelling in accordance with EU CLP/GHS
- Regulatory authorities
- Health and safety professionals
- Product safety professionals
- Those working in medicine or forensics
- Occupational health
- Toxicologists and ecotoxicologists
- Laboratory staff
- R&D staff with a limited chemistry background
- Business managers involved in consortium meetings
- Sales and marketing teams who would like to learn more about basic toxicology
- Students looking to broaden their knowledge of toxicology