Invaluable training on the essentials of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
Implementation of the amended Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) is very much a work in progress, and the US EPA’s regulatory actions require continuous monitoring. Staying on top of these changes is critically important, and training on current regulatory requirements is vital.
This eLearning course will provide in-depth training on the very latest TSCA regulatory and policy developments, their impact and how to anticipate their requirements, comply with the law and remain commercially competitive.
By taking this eLearning course, you will learn about:
- the fundamentals of TSCA, including the definitions it uses and the centrality of its chemical substances inventory;
- the applicability of new exemptions from pre-manufacture notices for new chemical reviews;
- strategies for successful new chemicals submissions;
- ongoing compliance obligations;
- requirements for confidential business information protection; and
- processes for existing chemicals risk evaluation/risk management.
This course is a 'work at your own pace' version of our online live workshop TSCA Fundamentals, utilising recordings from a session run in October 2022. If you'd prefer the live version, which would have the most up-to-date information, please find available dates on the training courses page, here.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Chemical Watch members receive 15% discount on all of our events.
Once you have logged into your account, the discount is applied automatically at checkout.