Trends, predictions and strategies for product safety compliance in 2019 and beyond.
Watch the webinar recording below:
Our first webinar of the year provided attendees with the chance to learn about and stay ahead of the most important trends in chemicals management and regulation for 2019.
Chemical Watch's chief analyst Nhat Nguyen and chief customer officer Emma Chynoweth explored the regulatory trends in addition to potential challenges and opportunities that you are likely to face in 2019, including:
- New chemical notification schemes expected globally;
- Existing chemicals under the regulatory spotlight;
- Supply chain communication;
- Circular economy;
- Enforcement activities;
- Developments in international chemicals management; and,
- Political drivers that might affect regulatory activities, such as Brexit.
The webinar lasted 60 minutes and included an informative Q&A.
- Nhat Nguyen, Chemical Watch
- Emma Chynoweth, Chemical Watch