Trends, predictions and strategies for product safety compliance in 2019 and beyond.
Join us for our first webinar of the year to learn about and stay ahead of the most important trends in chemicals management and regulation for 2019.
Chemical Watch's chief analyst Nhat Nguyen and chief customer officer Emma Chynoweth will explore the regulatory trends in addition to potential challenges and opportunities that you are likely to face in 2019, including:
- New chemical notification schemes expected globally;
- Existing chemicals under the regulatory spotlight;
- Supply chain communication;
- Circular economy;
- Enforcement activities;
- Developments in international chemicals management; and,
- Political drivers that might affect regulatory activities, such as Brexit.
The webinar will last 60 minutes and will include a Q&A, giving you the opportunity to ask about the areas that interest you and your team.
If you can't attend on the day, register anyway and we'll send you the recording and slides so that you can watch the webinar in your own time.
- Nhat Nguyen, Chemical Watch
- Emma Chynoweth, Chemical Watch