What can you expect from the Biocides Symposium?
- A highly popular event (now in its 10th year) for anyone affected by biocides legislation, with a focus on the authorisation of biocidal products within the BPR.
- An unrivalled opportunity to ask questions, discuss topics, raise issues, seek resolutions and share different (or similar) experiences with your peers and our expert speakers.
- Presentations by experts from notable organisations, such as AISE (International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products) and CEPE (European Council of the Paint, Printing Ink and Artists' Colours Industry)
And, as with all Chemical Watch conferences, you’ll also benefit from the following:
- Access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals.
- The opportunity to network with participants from all over the world, from all facets of the chemicals industry and downstream companies.
- A varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask your questions to our panel of speakers (you can also send in any questions you have in advance of the event).
- A central and convenient location at a high-quality venue.
This year's premier venue:
The 10th annual Biocides Symposium will be taking place at the sophisticated Marriott Park Hotel in Italy’s breathtaking city of Rome. Rated as one of Rome's premier venues for any business meeting or event, the hotel is conveniently located just 15 minutes drive away from Fiumicino Airport.
To ensure you make the most of your time in Rome, the hotel offers a shuttle service to and from central Rome where you can visit world-renowned destinations such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and Vatican City.