What can you expect from this year’s Chemical Watch Expo?
- A diverse programme of workshops covering international regulatory issues, presented by high-quality speakers.
- The chance to meet and compare a range of service providers, allowing you to find those who best meet
- A vibrant and relaxed atmosphere, ideal for networking.
- An event fit for your whole team: bring your colleagues and take advantage of our 'buy two places, get one
- A high-quality venue (the Courtyard by Marriott) conveniently located in Brussels.
Don’t just take it from us...
- 94% of delegates were ‘satisfied’ or ‘very satisfied’ with Expo 2018
- 83% of delegates from Expo 2018 said they would attend in 2019
Feedback from Expo 2018:
“I find this conference provides the most up-to-date information on a variety of areas and therefore provides the most benefit to my role.”
“The Expo was a nice update on the current regulatory situation with the chance to meet more experienced people.”
“The content and quality of the speakers was great!”
Where will it take place?
This year’s Chemical Watch Expo will be held at the modern Courtyard Brussels hotel, mere minutes away from both the airport and the city centre, making it the ideal venue for your travel needs when attending our popular event.
Brussels is the host for the EU headquarters, so the Expo will take place at the heart of European legislation. The city is also a hub of European culture, with 80 museums, beautiful historic parks and captivating Art Nouveau architecture – all offering you lots to see and do in-between the sessions and presentations of the Chemical Watch Expo.
*Buy two tickets, get one free. Offer applies to delegates from the same organisation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim this group discount.
For those interested in exhibiting at the Chemical Watch Expo 2019: Global Chemical Regulations, please browse our exhibitor brochure for more information.