Skip to: top navigation | main navigation | main content
Chemical Watch Expo 2019: Global Chemical Regulations
Plenary session: Global regulatory trends
Turkish REACH: KKDIK
- Turkish chemicals roadmap to catch a glimpse of the upcoming obligations & deadlines
- Time for KKDIK Pre-registrations now
- Created your Inventory for Turkey with a global supply chain perspective ?
- KKDIK Pre-registrations: Done and Dusted yet, what’s next now ?
- Lessons learned from REACH will not go down the drain. Transfer of REACH experience and use of data for other regulations.
- Foreseeable Challenges and undesirable cost effects on the way to compliance
- Common misinterpretations of KKDIK
- Risks of misguidance
Compare and contrast global biocidal regulations
- Biocides are a diverse range of chemicals and include products such as disinfectants, preservatives, insecticides, repellents and rodenticides.
- Many countries have, or are starting to put in place biocide specific legislation for example EU BPR, Turkish BPR, K BPR.
- Globally, many countries do not have specific legislation and biocidal products can fall in scope of regulations such as pesticide regulation or industrial chemical regulations.
- Taking a look at the different systems in place globally and how the EU BPR is influencing the development of new biocide legislation in many regions.
- Overview of the latest news and developments with regards to 2nd tier legislative acts
- Member-states authorities
- Inventory listing process practicalities
- Registration process
- New substances notification
- Open questions and hurdles for foreign companies
Turkish CLP: SEA and its connection with KKDIK
- Turkish Chemicals Roadmap – Where we are in CLP (SEA) today
- SEA Obligations & Compliance Strategies
- Turkey catching up with the CLP Amendments in the EU
- Wise to depend on your importers in Turkey for notifications?
- Missed the deadline for notification?
- Inseparable Duo: Turkish REACH; KKDIK and SEA Connection
- Why pre-registration and SEA notification must be considered together
- Your Only Representative’s role for hazardous substances’ SEA Obligations
The new IUCLID web interface including completeness check areas
- IUCLID web user interface and its key functionalities
- Creation and navigation of a dossier
- Validation assistant and the completeness check
Share this page