An informative and lively event bringing together the regulatory community
The Chemical Watch Expo is a two-day event held in Brussels. It combines expert workshops with a vibrant expo, giving you the opportunity to get up to date with the latest regulatory developments and seek out future service providers, all in one place.
The event is also perfect if you’re looking to network with peers from across industry. The Expo welcomes professionals from all around the world from a diverse range of organisations, including upstream and downstream companies, NGOs, regulators and service providers.
Why should you attend this year’s Expo?
Here are just a few of the things you can expect at this year’s Chemical Watch Expo:
- An international event with a programme of workshops to address important regulatory issues around the world across five streams:
- European regulations (1), including REACH, RoHS and the BPR;
- regulations in North and South America
- regulations in Asia;
- regulations in the rest of the world; and,
- European regulations (2), including REACH IT and Brexit.
- The chance to build your own agenda according to your needs and priorities.
- An unrivalled opportunity to get to know (and compare) potential future partners, including consultants, laboratories and software providers.
- Two days of fantastic networking opportunities, including a cocktail reception at the end of day one.
If you’re still keen to find out more, watch this video of highlights from the 2018 Chemical Watch Expo:
Are you interested in exhibiting at this year’s Expo?
There are multiple packages available for service providers that are interested in exhibiting at this year’s Expo. To find out more, download the exhibitor pack here, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1743 818 292.