- Expert panel – Learn from regulators, industry leaders, NGOs and other stakeholders who are also closely involved in the global Electronics and Electricals industries.
- Current thinking – Gain valuable insight into the current electronics regulations and standards in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
- Time Efficiency – Bring yourself completely up-to-date with the complex and changeable landscape of chemicals management for electronics and electricals in North America, Europe and the Rest of the world by attending the two-day conference.
- Focus – Meet the experts and listen to the latest thinking across a wide range of jurisdictions.
- Q&A panel sessions – Have your specific questions answered by making use of the multiple Q&A sessions. Remember - you can send in any questions you might have in writing in advance of the conference.
- Networking – Meet your peers, including our expert speakers, in the informal, relaxed setting of the Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor hotel.
Where will it be?
Known for the iconic Fenway Park and its annual marathon, this year’s electronics and electricals-focused conference will be taking place in the beautiful city of Boston, MA at the Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor – a boutique-style hotel situated on the historic harbour, offering stunning views of the city skyline.
The venue is conveniently located just a short journey from Logan Airport and minutes away from Boston’s cultural and historical sites, recreational opportunities, and neighbourhoods by public transport, including the MBTA Train and Water Taxi.
Who should attend?
- Industrial and commercial system manufacturers
- Contract manufacturers
- Start-ups and established electrical and electronic product designers
- Anyone with environmental compliance responsibility in the electronics industry and its supply chain
- Components manufacturers
- Medical device manufacturers
- Those working in consumer electronics
- Regulators (both federal and state)
- Trade associations