Ensuring a sustainable UK chemical supply chain in a global age
Tim DoggettChief Executive Officer, Chemical Business Association (CBA), UKElaine McGavinRegulatory and Responsible Care Lead, Chemical Business Association (CBA), UK
- The importance of chemicals to society and industry, and its role in sustainability;
- The origins and evolution of globalisation, and the link to the UK chemical supply chain;
- The vital role of supply chains, our reliance and dependence on globalisation, and the negative impacts and threats to its sustainability and viability in recent years;
- How to ensure a sustainable chemical supply chain, with an insight into some of the initiatives, solutions, and subsequent results; and
- The future, and what does it hold?