What can you expect from this year’s Regulatory Summit Europe?
- A range of speakers, including industry, regulators, NGOs and service providers.
- The chance to ask your questions of the expert speakers;
- A global overview of the latest developments affecting the chemicals management and control sector today and in the future; and
- Presentations from representatives from notable organisations, including the European Commission, ECHA, Keller and Heckman, Environment Canada, EPA, and CEFIC.
And, as with all Chemical Watch conferences, you'll also benefit from the following:
- Access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- The opportunity to network with participants from all over the world, from all facets of the chemicals industry and downstream companies;
- A varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions;
- Plenty of opportunities to ask your questions to our panel of speakers (you can also send in any questions you have in advance of the event); and,
- A central and convenient location at a high-quality venue.
Get the latest regulatory updates in the heart of European legislation
Our first Regulatory Summit Europe will be taking place in the city of Brussels, home to the EU headquarters at the heart of European legislation, at the Crowne Plaza Brussels Le Palace Hotel.
Surrounded by over 100 restaurants and 25 attractions, the hotel offers a selection of places to dine and visit during your stay, as well as providing convenience for transport, with the Antwerp International Airport located just under 30 minutes away.
Brussels is also a hub of European culture, with 80 museums, beautiful historic parks, and captivating Art Nouveau architecture – offering plenty to see and do between the sessions and presentations during the Summit.
Our seventh annual Enforcement Summit Europe, will also be hosted in Brussels later that week at Le Chatelain Hotel find out more.