What can you expect from this year’s Regulatory Summit Asia?
- A range of speakers, including industry, regulators, NGOs and service providers.
- The chance to ask your questions of the expert speakers;
- A global overview of the latest developments affecting the chemicals management and control sector today and in the future;
- Two optional workshops on day three of the Summit, focusing on food contact regulations in Asia and biocidal product regulations in Asia;
- A one-day optional training course on South Korea's K-REACH Regulation and,
- Presentations from representatives from notable organisations, including the Ministry of Emergency Management, CIRS, China National Center for Food Safety Risk Assessment, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, PETRONAS, and Lonza.
And, as with all Chemical Watch conferences, you'll also benefit from the following:
- Access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- The opportunity to network with participants from all over the world, from all facets of the chemicals industry and downstream companies;
- A varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions;
- Plenty of opportunities to ask your questions to our panel of speakers (you can also send in any questions you have in advance of the event); and,
- A central and convenient location at a high-quality venue.
Where will it take place?
This year, we will be bringing our annual Regulatory Summit
Asia to the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel, situated along Jalan Sultan Ismail and within walking distance to the LRT and monorail stations, making it the perfect venue to house our popular regulatory-focused event.
This striking hotel is just a stone's throw away from shopping malls, art galleries, flourishing business hubs, and the Row, which offers an array of stylish cafés, bistros, event spaces and local and European restaurants.