What can you expect from this year's Biocides Europe?
- A range of speakers, including European institutions, regulators from member states together with industry representatives from across the EU and elsewhere in the world.
- The chance to ask your questions of the expert speakers;
- A European and global overview of the latest developments affecting the biocides regulations today and in the future; and,
- Presentations from representatives from notable organisations from Europe and around the world.
And, as with all Chemical Watch conferences, you'll also benefit from the following:
- Access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- The opportunity to network with participants from all over the world, from all facets of the chemicals industry and downstream companies;
- A varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions;
- Plenty of opportunities to ask your questions to our panel of speakers (you can also send in any questions you have in advance of the event); and,
- A central and convenient location at a high-quality venue.
Where will it take place?
We will be bringing our annual Biocides Europe conference to the cultural city of Vienna, known for its unique blend of imperial traditions and stunningly modern architecture.
This year, our venue is the Radisson Blu Park Royal Palace Hotel, with outstanding views of the Schönbrunn Palace and excellent transport links to explore the other areas this wonderful city has to offer.