Be part of the chemicals management of the future
The Global Business Summit Asia is a two-day conference in Kuala Lumpur that will give you the chance to hear from those at the cutting edge of sustainable development in the chemicals world.
The Global Business Summit series, now in its fourth consecutive year, provides an ideal opportunity to take a step back and think about the bigger picture for your organisation. The events bring together leading international figures to provide their vision that chemicals management, product safety, and sustainable development are integral to business success. The Summits, which have previously taken place in Europe, are solution-oriented and examine global regulatory and non-regulatory drivers, as well as the investment, people and chemistry needed to build truly sustainable value chains.
We’re very excited to bring this event to Asia for the first time in 2020, making it much more accessible for our contacts in this region.
- global drivers for chemicals management and product safety;
- the use of data for innovation;
- substance tracking;
- other drivers – innovation;
- circular economy and waste; and
- manufacturing and production – ensuring that best practice and latest chemicals management knowledge reach the factory floor.
Why you should attend
- Two days packed with insights from leading figures who will share their vision that chemicals safety is integral to sustainable development.
- A carefully crafted programme that provides big-picture overviews as well as detailed case studies, with a view to examining the global drivers, investment, people, and chemistry needed to build truly sustainable value chains.
- The chance to ask your questions to our panel of expert speakers.
Who should attend?
- Business leaders and decision-makers
- Heads of regulatory affairs/regulatory managers
- Compliance officers
- EHS directors/managers
- Product stewardship professionals
- Product registration managers
- Lawyers in private practice and in-house counsel
Justify your event attendance to your manager
Getting the budget buy-in from your manager and making a business case to attend an event may be a challenging task for some, so we’ve made it as easy as possible for you with some useful tips and practical resources, all on one handy page.