Be part of the chemicals management of the future
***UPDATE: This event is now taking place as a virtual conference on 9/10 September***
Businesses and regulators around the world are asking for more information and insights on how chemicals management relates to sustainable development and the circular economy.
Following a decade of unprecedented regulatory reform, driven by global frameworks such as Saicm and GHS, companies are still facing huge concerns about the adverse effects of chemicals on human health and the environment – driven, not least, by plastics pollution. The UN’s 2030 Sustainable Development Goals provide new impetus for the sound management of chemicals and waste.
The Global Business Summit brings together leading figures to provide their perspectives on why chemicals safety is integral to sustainable development and quality risk management is critical to corporate success. Speakers will examine the importance of the European Commission’s Green Deal and other drivers for companies’ increasingly ambitious sustainable chemicals management strategies. We will explore the growing impact of the circular economy by delving in turn into the sourcing of materials, manufacturing and production processes, the flow of communication around chemicals and the growing importance and impact of recycling and waste.
Speakers include representatives from government organisations, trade associations, industry, service providers and NGOs.
Each session will offer opportunities for asking questions and frequent panel discussions will allow the presenters to discuss emerging issues and respond to each others’ perspectives directly.
You’ll also have the chance to network virtually with other attendees, and interact with the event through question and answer sessions, polls, chat rooms and forums.
Key topics at the Global Business Summit
- The impact of Covid-19 on sustainable chemicals management strategies
- Developing sustainable chemicals management strategies
- Sourcing materials: The foundation of your sustainable chemicals management strategy
- Manufacturing and production
- Chemicals in use: Knowing what chemicals are in your products and how to manage any risks
- Waste and recycling
Who should attend Global Business Summit?
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Compliance managers
- EHS directors
- Sustainability managers
- Product safety/quality control professionals
- Government regulators
- Product stewards
- Service providers
Why should you attend Global Business Summit?
- Get the latest thinking on the future of chemicals and waste management.
- Hear practical insights from industry leaders on key developments.
- Benefit from a carefully crafted programme providing big-picture overviews as well as individual case studies examining different elements of circular economy.
- As this is a virtual conference there are no travel or accommodation costs. You only pay the attendance fee.
- Online networking opportunities with our panel of speakers and your fellow attendees.
- Ask your questions on sustainability in chemicals management directly to the experts.
- All of the recorded presentations made available to you once the conference has finished. You can watch them again whenever suits you best.
- As you won’t need to travel, you’ll also reduce your carbon emissions. Plus, any materials that are usually printed at our conferences will be digital, minimising the need for more paper.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).
Interested in sponsoring our virtual events?
Download our media pack to find out more about our virtual sponsorship opportunities