Remain compliant with current food contact regulations
Providing expert guidance to companies who supply food contact materials, so your products maintain compliant with current food contact regulations and remaining in the market. Plus, the risk assessment process required to achieve compliance.
Food contact regulatory requirements around the world are complex with different regions requiring their own notifications (US, EU, China, So. America, etc) for new food contact substances as well as compliance specifications for food contact materials.
Specific areas covered include:
- Compliance approach for assessing polymer material including plastic, silicones, coatings, rubber
- Cross comparison between EU, FDA, Mercosur and China
- EN1186 overall migration testing according to the test conditions specified in Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 on plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food
- EN13130 specific migration testing according to the test conditions specified in Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 on plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food
- Regulation (EU) 10/2011 and article 3 in Commission Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food
- Good Manufacturing Practices (EC) No 2023/2006
- China GB Standards
- Testing performed against United States FDA 21 CFR
Who should attend?
- Packaging product designers
- Product development technologists
- Food scientists and technologists
- Technical service managers
- Food processing engineers
- Purchasing and procurement personnel
- Newcomers to industry looking to quickly gain an understanding of key food contact legislation
- Anyone needing to refresh their knowledge and gain an understanding of how changes in the regulations will impact their business.
- People in various sectors (manufacture, packaging, retailing and catering, etc.) of products based on polymeric materials (plastics, rubbers, resin, etc.)
- All stakeholders who need to understand the practical implications of the regulation for their business will also benefit from this course.
- Time-efficient – all you need to know to remain compliant with food contact regulations over one day.
- Focused training – a training course dedicated to food contact materials regulations, for food contact professionals.
- Q&A with food contact regulations experts – opportunities to ask your questions to two experts in food contact materials regulations.
- Up-to-date training – up-to-the-minute developments in food contact regulations covered