Three-to-five days covering the basics of REACH and CLP
This new modular 3-5 day training course is designed to meet the needs of regulatory and compliance managers tasked with delivering or overseeing the REACH and CLP requirements.
All delegates are invited to attend the first three days, which look to address the question ‘what do I need to do to understand the REACH and CLP requirements, ensure compliance and manage registration and hazard communication obligations?’.
Delegates looking to delve deeper into these topics may extend their training by attending day 4 on how to author a CSR and extended Safety Data Sheet, and day 5 to focus on the practical application of IUCLID software to build REACH registration dossiers.
The course will provide the knowledge and techniques necessary to fulfill the regulatory obligations and to manage the potential impact of the Regulation on your business.
The course is geared towards compliance managers, but not necessarily specialists or those with extensive experience. As such, it covers all roles, activities, and obligations involved in managing the REACH and CLP process:
- Manufacturers and importers
- Sourcing of raw materials, chemical substances, and mixtures, subcomponents
- Joint, Lead and Intermediate Registration
- Research and development
- Exemptions, Authorisation, and Restriction
- Polymers and monomers
- Safety Data Sheets, Classification and Labelling
- Chemical Safety Assessment/Reports
- Poison Centre Notification
- IUCLID dossiers
Who should attend?
Representatives from companies who manufacture goods or offer services where chemicals are not the main element of their business, including:
- Compliance officers/managers
- Product registration managers
- Regulatory managers
- Risk assessment managers
Case studies will be included where possible to illustrate the learning points.
- Time-efficient – the essentials of REACh and CLP over just five days
- Modular course – 3-5 day training course so you can attend the days relevant
- Focused training – a training course dedicated to REACH and CLP
- Q&A with experts in EU regulations – opportunities to ask your questions to three REACH/CLP experts from Yordas Group
Book the 5-day course option online via the 'Book Now' button below.
For bookings for the 3- or 4-day course, please contact the Events team to arrange for an invoice to be sent – email@example.com or +44 (0)1743 818293
Justify your training solution to your manager
Getting the budget buy-in from your manager and making a business case to attend an event may be a challenging task for some, so we’ve made it as easy as possible for you with some useful tips and practical resources, all on one handy page.