Manage inspection with confidence at this practical workshop
Learn how to confidently manage regulatory inspections under REACH and CLP with this one-day training course that will provide you with the right information, tools and strategies needed to embed REACH and CLP compliance into your company’s management.
With the regulation comes enforcement and inspection – and lots of questions:
- Who are the regulators?
- Is each Member State the same?
- How is enforcement co-ordinated?
- What are the penalties for non-compliance?
- What is the focus of inspections?
- How can we demonstrate compliance?
- How can we prepare for an inspection?
Using a mixture of presentations, discussions and exercises, this workshop will answer these questions and provide attendees with the information they need to ensure that they can manage inspection with confidence and what action is needed to embed REACH and CLP compliance into the company management and ethos.
Key topics to be covered include:
- Roles and responsibilities of regulators, including ECHA, MSCA, Customs and Member State variations
- Penalties and prosecutions
- Triggers and formats for inspections
- Evaluating and managing risk of non-compliance
- Management Systems and how to use them for REACH / CLP compliance
- Preparing for a successful inspection
This practical workshop is run in partnership with this year's Enforcement Summit, taking place in Brussels on 16-17 October.
Justify your training solution to your manager
Getting the budget buy-in from your manager and making a business case to attend an event may be a challenging task for some, so we’ve made it as easy as possible for you with some useful tips and practical resources, all on one handy page.