Key updates on managing chemicals in electronics and electricals
The compliance burden on the electronics industry has increased dramatically in recent years, with new sector-specific regulations and restrictions combined with broader sustainability targets.
Over two days, expert speakers from across the supply chain will navigate you through the complex, evolving regulatory landscape that governs the use of hazardous substances in electronic and electrical equipment (EEE).
Designed specifically for companies that manufacture, assemble, import, export, distribute and sell EEE products, the conference will provide actionable advice and information on current and future electronics regulations and standards in key global jurisdictions, all accessible from the comfort of your desk.
Why should you register for this event?
- Learn from key stakeholders who are actively involved in the global EEE industry;
- Gain a clear understanding of how to maintain compliance and competitiveness at the leading edge of innovation in this fast-paced global industry;
- Bring yourself up to date with the complex and changeable landscape of chemicals management in just two days;
- Put your questions directly to the experts;
- Watch the recorded presentations on demand once the conference has finished
As with all our conferences, you will also benefit from:
- Access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- A varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations and case studies; and
- Opportunities to put your questions to our panel of speakers. During the online conference a live chatbox enables you to send in live contributions to presentations and panel discussions. You can also send in questions in advance of the event
Sponsor or exhibit at this event
Enhance your marketing strategy by showcasing your products and services to our highly targeted audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. Your event presence will benefit from a dedicated marketing campaign, as well as the opportunity to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE