What can you expect from REACH Substance Evaluation?
- A range of speakers with different perspectives, including industry, regulators, and NGOs.
- Learn about how ECHA and Member States are collaboratively managing substance evaluation
- All the information you need regarding the complex issue of substance evaluation in just one day
And, as with all Chemical Watch conferences, you’ll also benefit from the following:
- Access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals.
- The opportunity to network with participants from all over the world, from all facets of the chemicals industry and downstream companies.
- A varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask your questions to our panel of speakers (you can also send in any questions you have in advance of the event).
- A central and convenient location at a high-quality venue.
Get the latest regulatory updates in the heart of European legislation
The next conference in the REACH series, REACH Substance Evaluation, will be taking place in the city of Brussels, home to the EU headquarters at the heart of European legislation, at the four-star Renaissance Brussels Hotel.
The venue boasts an onsite seafood restaurant and lounge bar, with a selection of other restaurants nearby. Transport to and from the hotel is simple, with Brussels Luxembourg train station situated just 200 metres away, and the Brussels International Airport a mere 20-minute drive.
Brussels is also a hub of European culture, with 80 museums, beautiful historic parks, and captivating Art Nouveau architecture – offering plenty to see and do between the sessions and presentations during the conference.