Free webinar outlining the most important recent regulatory updates and hot topics throughout the Asia-Pacific region
This one-hour webinar kicks off Chemical Watch's Global Outlook 2023 webinar series. It outlines the most important recent regulatory updates and hot topics throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including regulatory trends and upcoming developments in the region, which includes Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam and more. The analysts will also forecast important issues in the region in 2023 and beyond.
Key discussion topics include:
- chemicals management requirements;
- GHS updates;
- extended producer responsibilities (EPRs);
- chemical restrictions in products; and
- regulatory updates for downstream sectors including cosmetics, food contact materials/packaging and others.
- Sok-Han Ng, Senior Regulatory and Compliance Analyst, Chemical Watch
- Fourat Munziel, Regulatory and Compliance Analyst, Chemical Watch
Watch the session here: